Add your Students to your Course
There are several methods for adding students to a course:
- Instructor uses the Add Student button to add them.
- Students use the Course code to add themselves.
Add students manually using Add Student button
1. Click Course List from the left menu.
2. Find your course and click Add Students
A pop-up window opens with all the active students in your school.
To see all students listed, you may need to change the records per page setting or use the Previous and Next page buttons. You can also use the Search field to search for specific students.
3. Click on the student names to be added. The selected students will be highlighted with a blue background. To deselect a student click on the name again.
4. Click the Add button at the bottom of the list. Remember- The highlighted students will not be added to your course until you click this button.
After you click Add at the bottom of the list, the students or instructors will be added to your course and you are returned to the updated Edit Course window where all added students and instructors can now be seen.
Students Enroll themselves in a course
You can have students add themselves to a course by giving them the Course Enrollment Code from the Course Users window.
When the student logs into EHR Tutor they will then be able to add themselves to the course using the following method:
On the left side of the student home page students will see a list of all courses that they have been added to.
1. If they do not see a specific course and they have been given the course enrollment course, they can click the Add a Course button on their left menu.
An Enrollment Code field will appear that will allow them to enter the Course Enrollment Code given to them by their instructor.
2. After entering the code, students then click Enroll.
The course is immediately added to the student course list on the left menu and any course activities that have been created by the instructor will appear for the student. The student’s name will also appear on the instructor’s course user list.