Creating a Course with Activities from Another Course.
If you have a course that you would like to duplicate, you can copy all the activities from that course to another.
- From the Courses page, click the New Course button.
- The New Course window opens. Enter the details for the course and then click the Save button.
Note: If your students have been uploaded into your school or have already purchased access codes, you should add them to the course at the bottom of the page using the Add Student button.
- After saving your course, click the blue link in the top left for Back to Course List.
- Once you return to your Course List, click Go to Course for the new course that you created.
- Click the Copy from Courses button.
- Select the course from which you would like to copy activities. When you select the proper course, all activities from that previous course will be added.
You will need to delete each activity that you do not want in your new course. You can edit or delete the activities.
You can also use the Create New Activity button to create a new activity within your new course.
Making Activities “Invisible” to Students
Activities can be Visible or not Visible to students. This is important because your students can open an activity and start charting before you want them to if the activity is Visible. It is also helpful to have students not see all past and future activities appearing on their activities list to avoid confusion.
- Click Edit Activity for a particular course containing activities that you want to hide.
- Uncheck the Visible to Students checkbox and then click Save.